Security: Fake websites
Phishers will create fake websites that look official to collect sensitive player information. If you're asked to log in to a site that seems suspicious - Don't!
The official domains for RuneScape are:
We will also provide short links on Twitter with the domains:
If you're in any doubt, always manually navigate directly to the site and locate the page you want yourself.
How to avoid being phished
- Always navigate to www.runescape.com if you need to log in to the website
- Always mouse-over a hyperlink to see where the link will take you
- Always check the RS / OSRS news section to verify any offer or promotion you've seen
- Always be wary of links posted in comments on 3rd party sites (YouTube, Twitch, etc.)
- Never visit an unknown site that promise free Bonds/XP/Gold/PMod status
- Always be suspicious of any 'support' email, if you've not contacted Jagex Support yourself
- Aways be wary of anyone asking for your Bank Pin - Jagex will NEVER ask you for this information
- Never log in to an account that wasn't created by yourself