- Open your web browser, click the "Tools" icon and select "Internet Options" from the pop up menu
- The "Internet Options" window will now appear.
- Click the "Security" tab and click the "Custom level..." button.
- The "Security Settings - Internet Zone" window will appear, scroll down to the "Scripting" section.
- In the "Active Scripting" item click the "Enable" radio button.
- When the "Warning!" window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select "Yes".
- In the "Internet Options" window click on the "OK" button to close it.
- Click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the Store page.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise" if a warning message appears.
- Close the "Config" browser tab
- Click on the "Reload current page" button of the web browser to refresh the Store page.
- Open your web browser, click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" and select "Settings".
- the "Settings" tab will open in your browser. Scroll down and click on the "Show advanced settings..."
- Under the the "Privacy" click on the "Content settings..." button.
- Click on the "OK" or "Finished" button to close the "Content settings" window.
- Close the "Settings" browser tab.
- Click on the "Reload this page" button of the web browser to refresh the Store page.
- On the web browser menu click on the "Edit" and select "Preferences".
- In the "Preferences" window select the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Reload the current page" button of the web browser to refresh the Store page.