Recovery questions were a feature used to verify account ownership. Accounts with existing questions and answers will no longer be able to set new answers or change them.
Recovering your account
- You may be asked to supply Recovery Answers when recovering your account
- Your old JAG answers should be provided here also
- If you didn't set them you don't need to fill them out
- We recommend submitting the earliest answers you can remember
- If you can't remember please have a guess
Hijacker set your recovery answers?
- You can’t change your recovery answers if they had previously been set by a third party
- Although we encourage you to keep those answers secure, they are not enough to recover an account on their own
- See more information on how to keep your account safe from hijackers