Forgotten registered email
This article refers to your registered email address - if you need help remembering your login email, go to Forgotten login.
Forgetting your registered email could result in some problems including being unable to:
- Change your password
- Disable your authenticator
- Recover a locked account
See a hint to your registered email by logging into your account settings.
Hint to email
1. Click 'Update my Registered Email' and enter your Login
2. You'll get a hint to the registered email. If this jogs your memory, click 'Yes'. You'll be sent an email with a link to change your password.
3. If the hint doesn't remind you of your email or you don't have access to that email click 'No'. Complete the form with as much information as you can provide.
4. We will investigate the account, and if the information you've provided matches that on record, we'll apply your new email onto the account.
Please remember the more information you can give us about the account, the better!
Update registered email
Response ETA: Up to 24 hours
Response to: Email entered into form