Recurring subscription rebill failed
Membership subscriptions rebill 72 hours before they expire to ensure that you remain a member and do not lose any loyalty benefits.
If this attempt fails we will automatically retry every 2 days for a total of 5 times. If the automatic rebill fails on the 5th attempt your subscription will end.
Most subscription issues can be easily resolved by setting up a new agreement via credit card or PayPal.
Resolve problems with an existing agreement
If you cannot set up a new agreement and your current one is still active, please try these steps, before we automatically try to collect funds from you again:
- Check your card issuer has not started blocking international payments (we're in the UK)
- Check the expiry date of any card associated with your agreement is still valid
- Ensure there are sufficient cleared funds in your bank/PayPal account
- Contact your bank/PayPal to make sure there is no other issue with your account
If your subscription was set up on Mobile please check out our Mobile Payments FAQ.
If you cannot resolve issues with your bank/PayPal, and you are not able to set up a new agreement, you could:
- Purchase a RS Pre-Paid card (check our official store locator to find the nearest store to you)
- Purchase from a reputable online supplier, such as Amazon
If you've tried all of the above and are still having issues, let us know.
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours