Membership not re-billed successfully
In most cases, simply setting up a new subscription will get you back into Member worlds quickly.
For more detailed troubleshooting, read on.
Credit Card/ PayPal
- Check you have sufficient funds in your bank account
- Have your card details expired - update them here
- Has your bank updated your card agreement which may affect any standing orders you have or international payments? (Jagex are located in the UK)
TIP: Contacting your bank/ PayPal will help identify your issue quickly
Boku (UK users only)
- Check your phone has enough credit to make the purchase (some mobile phone companies require a minimum amount of funds/ credit for the transaction to go through)
- Out of range - When accepting the membership renewal message via SMS your phone may have been unreachable due to lack of signal or problems with your phone network - check your signal and try again
TIP: Contacting Boku and your network provider will help you identify your issue quickly
Once you have contacted your bank/ Paypal/ Boku and followed any instructions they have provided, to keep your membership active setup a new subscription.
- Any previous subscription will automatically be cancelled, you won't be charged twice
- Any membership days remaining will be carried forward onto your new subscription
- Your loyalty rate and loyalty points will remain intact!
TIP: Please ensure that you are entering your details correctly and allow 24 hours before re-attempting the purchase of membership.
Still not fixed?