Recurring subscription rebill failed
To help ensure that you remain a member and do not lose any loyalty benefits we attempt to take payment for membership subscriptions 72 hours before it expires.
- If this attempt fails we will automatically retry every 2 days for a total of 5 times.
- If the automatic rebill fails on the 5th attempt your subscription will end.
Most subscription issues can be easily resolved by setting up a new agreement via credit card or PayPal.
Resolve problem with existing agreement
If you cannot set up a new agreement and your current one is still active, please follow these steps, as we will automatically try to collect funds from you again:
- Check your card issuer has not started blocking international payments (we're in the UK)
- Check the expiry date to any card associated to your agreement is still valid.
- Ensure there are sufficient cleared funds in your bank/PayPal account.
- Contact your bank/PayPal to make sure there is no other issue with your account.
If your subscription was set up on Mobile please check out our Mobile Payments FAQ
If you cannot resolve issues with your bank/PayPal, and you are not able to set up a new agreement, you could:
- Purchase a RS Pre-Paid Game Cards (check our official store locator to find the nearest store to you)
- Purchase from a reputable online supplier, such as Amazon.
If you've tried all of the above and are still having issues, let us know.
Due to high contact volumes, we might not be able to respond within our usual response times.
Please hang tight, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience, stay safe.