Removing a Bank PIN
If your account were ever to become compromised, a Bank PIN can make all the difference in protecting your hard earned wealth. We strongly advise keeping a Bank PIN set on your account.
If you've forgotten your PIN or need to remove it for any other reason, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Go to any bank and right click on the banker to request to talk.
2. Click on ‘I’d like to check my PIN settings.’
3. Click on ‘Delete my bank PIN’
4. Click on ‘Yes, I don’t need a PIN anymore.’
5. The bank PIN has now been deleted and your bank is no longer protected.
Your bank pin can take between 3 and 7 days to reset depending on your recovery delay settings.
While you wait for this to reset, you should be able to deposit items into your bank without the need to enter your Bank PIN using a bank deposit box. These boxes are located in banks and other locations around Gielinor.
You will not be able to withdraw items until the new PIN is fully reset but still have the ability to deposit items by going to any bank and depositing items using the deposit box.