Credit Card issues
Follow these steps if you have received an error while making a purchase.
- Make sure you've entered all of your card details correctly and you have the funds in your bank account.
- Make sure any saved payment details haven't expired
- Check if your bank/card issuer is blocking online or international payments – remember that Jagex Ltd is based in the United Kingdom
- If you are presented with a bank security check you are unable to complete, contact your bank / card issuer
- If you use a pre-paid credit card, please read the card providers Terms and Conditions as they could not be a valid payment type if you are making a payment internationally
- Contact your payment provider to see if they have information about the failed transaction and the status of your payment account
- Try using an alternative payment method like Paypal or a pre-paid card
- If you have an active Apple Pay or Google Play subscription on your account, you will be unable to purchase an additional membership package via other methods
Note: To avoid multiple charges or the temporary hold of funds by your payment provider, please wait 24 hours before attempting another payment.
If you made a purchase on Mobile check out Mobile Payments FAQ
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours