Common Credit Card Issues
Follow these steps if you have received an error while making a purchase.
- Make sure you've entered all of your card details correctly.
- Make sure any saved payment details haven't expired.
- Ensure the card has been enabled by your provider and is allowed to make online and international purchases.
- If you use a prepaid credit card, please read the card providers Terms and Conditions as they could not be a valid payment type if you are making a payment internationally.
- Contact your payment provider to see if they have information about the failed transaction and the status of your payment account.
- Try using an alternative payment method like Paypal a RS Game card
- If you have an active Apple Pay or Google Play subscription you won't be able to add membership via other methods.
Note: To avoid multiple charges or the temporary hold of funds by your payment provider, do not make repeat attempts to complete the purchase without following this advice first.
If you made a purchase on Mobile check out Mobile Payments FAQ
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours
Check your Message Centre for a reply