Common Credit Card Issues
Follow these steps if you have received an error while making a purchase.
1. Make sure you've entered all of your card details correctly.
2. Make sure any saved payment details haven't expired.
3. Ensure the card has been enabled by your provider and is allowed to make online and international purchases.
4. If you use a prepaid credit card, please read the card providers Terms and Conditions as they could not be a valid payment type if you are making a payment internationally.
5. Contact your payment provider to see if they have information about the failed transaction and the status of your payment account.
Note: To avoid multiple charges or the temporary hold of funds by your payment provider, do not make repeated attempts to complete the purchase without following this advice first.
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours
Check your Message Centre for a reply