Common Credit Card Issues
Follow these steps if you receive an error while making a purchase.
Note: To avoid multiple charges or the temporary hold of funds by your payment provider, do not make repeated attempts to complete the purchase without following this advice first.
1. Check to make sure you've entered all of your card details correctly.
2. Check any saved payment details and make sure none have expired.
3. Ensure the card has been enabled by your provider and is allowed to make online and international purchases.
4. If you use a prepaid credit card, register it online prior to use. Contact the card provider if you have trouble completing registration.
5. Contact your payment provider to see if they have information about the failed transaction and the status of your payment account.
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours
Response to: Message Centre