Resolving Audio Issues
If you're unable to hear your RuneScape's audio at all, there are a couple of possible causes.
- Check your system volume settings
- Try turning your volume up or unmuting in audio settings
On Windows, there is also the option to mute only one application.
- Go to Volume (on your task bar)
- Right click to select Volume Mixer
- Look for the volume slider with a RuneScape logo, and make sure this is turned up
- If you can't locate the game in your mixer, you can resolve your mixer issue
The audio for RuneScape is streamed over your internet connection. If your audio is stopping and starting or becoming distorted, try fixing any connection issues.
Try clearing your cache.
Get help from the community!
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours