Transferring Bonds between RuneScape and Old School
Bonds are locked to the version of RuneScape they are purchased on. This means there is no way for players to trade Bonds between games themselves. If you purchased a bond for membership you can go ahead and redeem it as the membership will be active on both versions of the game.
Bonds purchased on the wrong version of RuneScape?
If you have successfully made a purchase of Bond(s) but have not yet received them, it’s possible that you may have purchased them on the wrong version of RuneScape. If this is the case, the Player Support Team should be able to assist you with transferring the Bonds onto the correct version.
Before we advise on steps to take before getting in contact with us, if you are eager to get a hold of Bonds for Old School RuneScape you can do so immediately by clicking here.
Transferring RuneScape Bonds to OldSchool Bonds:
- Log into the main RuneScape - You can do this via the website or the client
- Complete tutorial Island (if you haven’t already) - You can choose to finish it or skip past it by hitting ‘ESC’ and then selecting ‘Skip Tutorial’
- Click on your Bonds Pouch. This must be done in order for us to complete this transfer
- Get in touch with Player Support and let us know that you are ready for us to transfer the bonds over
At this point we will go ahead and transfer the Bond to Old School for you. During this time you may be contacted by a Mod in game who will ask you to log out whilst we make the transfer, though this should only take up to 10 minutes.
Transferring OldSchool Bonds to RuneScape Bonds:
- Log into OldSchool RuneScape - You can do this via the website or the client
- Complete tutorial Island (if you haven’t already)
- Click on your Bonds Pouch and redeem your Bonds for Membership
- Get in touch with Player Support and let us know that you are ready for us to transfer the bonds over.
- Please let us know when you contact us that you have already redeemed the bonds for membership
Once received by us a Mod will go ahead and clear the membership off the account and transfer the Bonds over for you. You will not need to logout during this process.
If you have completed the steps above get in touch with us at Player Support so we can resolve your issue.