Google created accounts
This article is for accounts created through Google login. If you did not create your account through Google please head to Removing Google from accounts
Upgrading to a full Jagex account
If you'd like to be able to login with a login email as well a Google please follow the below steps.
1. Head to Account and hit the Google login button to access your account.
2. You may be prompted to set a login email and password onto the account. Enter a new email and password that you would like to use every time you login to your account.
3. If this prompt doesn’t appear head to ‘Linked Accounts’
4. Enter a new email and password that you would like to use every time you login to your account and hit 'Update details'
5. Go to your email inbox and validate the email
Once this is complete you will be able to login with either your login email or by clicking on the Google icon. You can now take advantage of other benefits such as playing Old School RuneScape!
To login with just your login email complete the above steps and then Remove your Google association