Removing Facebook from accounts
Do you have an account that you have associated to Facebook? Would you like to remove the association? If so then all you need to do is follow the below steps.
If you created your RuneScape account using Facebook then you will need to head to the guide called 'Facebook created accounts'.
To remove the Facebook association from your account please follow the below steps.
1. Login to your RuneScape account by entering your login details or by clicking on the Facebook icon
2. Go to your account settings and click on the ‘Social Network’ tab
3. Click on 'Remove this association'
4. Enter your RuneScape password you normally use to log into game when using your login details and then click on ‘Remove’
5. Association has now been removed & you will now need to log into game using your login details, not Facebook.