Common PaybySMS/Boku Issues
Follow these steps if something has gone wrong when you have tried making an SMS purchase via Boku.
Note: Until Jagex receive the funds for your purchase, only the Boku support team can investigate your purchase attempt as it will not show up on our systems until it has been processed in full.
1. The Boku support team can resolve any of these common issues:
- Partial/unsuccessful payments
- Your phone has been blocked from using the Boku service
- Your phone has a premium message block
- You have reached a mobile payment limit
- You have insufficient funds on your pre-paid phone
- Phone was unreachable due to lack of signal/issues with mobile phone network
- Any other issue(s) you may be facing
2. Allow 1 hour for any confirmed successful purchase to be delivered to your RuneScape account.
3. If you still cannot find your purchase, please check all known RuneScape accounts in case you have made your purchase on a different account.
If you are still having issues, you must contact the Boku support team who will be able to advise you on your purchase attempt.
Please note this will take you to a 3rd party website. If you still need assistance we may be able to help.