Common PaybySMS/Boku Issues
Boku allows you to make RuneScape purchases using prepaid airtime or by the charge being added to your monthly mobile invoice.
- Check to see if Boku have made any announcements about issues or service disruptions
- Check your Boku transaction history to make sure the purchase was successful
- Allow 1 hour for any confirmed successful purchase to be delivered to your RuneScape account
- If you still cannot find your purchase, please check any other RuneScape accounts you own in case you have made your purchase on a different account by mistake
- Please be aware there have been some Boku package changes in some countries
Until Jagex receive the funds for your purchase, only the Boku support team can investigate your purchase attempt as it will not show up on our systems until it has been processed in full.
The Boku support team can resolve any of these common issues:
- Partial/unsuccessful payments
- Your phone has been blocked from using the Boku service
- Your phone has a premium message block
- You have reached a mobile payment limit
- You have insufficient funds on your pre-paid phone
- Phone was unreachable due to lack of signal/issues with mobile phone network
- Any other issues you may be facing
Please note this will take you to a 3rd party website. If you still need assistance we may be able to help.