Securing your account
If you're unable to access your account due to a compromise recover your account.
If you think your account might be compromised follow these helpful tips:
1. Reset the password for your registered email address.
- The password for your registered email and account should always be different.
- Check out how strong your password is.
2. Authenticate your email with 2-Step authentication.
This adds an additional layer of security to your email and your account.
3. Set a Bank PIN to protect your items.