Amazon: Common Questions
Amazon purchase failure?
Making a successful RuneScape purchase does not require any special requirements compared to any other Amazon 'online' purchase. We recommend that you check your Amazon purchase settings to ensure that:
- You are selected the correct billing contact information
- The credit/debit card that you are trying to charge has cleared funds, and the card is still valid
If you are certain of the above, you should check out Amazon's own payment success advice:
- UK Amazon Payment Support (.co.uk)
- US Amazon Payment Support (.com)
- Rest of World - please search your local version of Amazon for further
Not received purchase after successful payment?
If you are certain that you made a successful payment, and have a confirmation receipt from Amazon, but have not received your purchase to your desired account, it's possible you have linked a different account to your Amazon profile.
We recommend you do the following:
- Check all of your other alternative RS accounts
- Check that you have the correct account linked on Amazon
- Go to Amazon
- Your Account > Your Games & Software Library > Linked Account
- Here you will see all accounts you have linked to RuneScape, and can see if you have made a mistake
If you have made a mistake or believe you should have received your purchase to your expected account, please read the section below before using the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of this article.
Purchased on the wrong RS account?
If you have accidentally purchased something on the wrong account, please make a note of:
- What you purchased
- Date and time you purchased
- What account you made the purchase on by mistake
- What account you wanted to have the purchase on
With this information to hand, please use the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of this article and one of our Customer Service Specialists will see what they can do to help.
Packages not available on Local version of Amazon?
Whilst we endeavour to offer as many purchase options as possible in all global locations, some locations may not have Amazon RuneScape purchases available. Further to this, not all packages will be available in all regions - you can't bug membership from example from the UK.
If a package you want isn't available in your region, please do check out other payment options that are available to you.
I have a different Amazon issue that isn't covered, what can I do?
If after reading both our step by step guide to making successful Amazon purchases, as well as the common questions above, you still have issues don't panic.
Please use the 'Contact Us' below and one of our Customer Service Specialists will do their best to help resolve any issue you are facing.