|The friends list allows you to keep in touch with the friends you make in RuneScape.|
What is it?
Your Friends List allows you to see your friends current character name and which world they are in.
Where is the Friends List?
Your friends list can be found once in game by clicking on the following icons.
1. Hover over the below icon
2. Then click on the 'Friends' icon
You can also access your Friends List from the Lobby.
How do I use the Friends List?
There are different ways to add players to the list, you can do this by:
- Clicking on the yellow '+' and typing their name in the chat box
- Right-clicking their name in the chat box
In this view you can see the different status' of the players on your Friends List
- Green - Online players on the same world as you
- Yellow - Online players, but are on a different world
- Red - Players who are offline
How many Friends can I add?
- Non members can add 200 players to their Friends List
- Members can add 400 players to their Friends List
Friends List Options
|Trail||Shows a breadcrumb trail to your friend. Left-clicking your friend's name also does this. This only works if you are on the same game world.|
|Message||Sends a direct message to your friend. This only works if your friend is online.|
|Quick Message||Sends a direct message to your friend using Quick Chat.|
|Join||Transfers you to the world that your friend is on. This only works if your friend is online.|
|Add Note||Lets you add a note to this player, such as where you met them or previous display names. This note can only be 30 characters long.|
|Delete||Removes the player from your friends list. Clicking the red button with a '-' on it will also do this.|