Premier Club 2018
Premier Club 2018
|Premier Club 2018 is no longer on sale - ended 23:59:59 UTC on Sunday 04/02/2018|
If you need our help with something affecting a Premier Club purchase you've already made, please take a look through the sections below.
RuneScape players unable to upgrade Premier Club packages via RuneScape Bonds
This is a live issue affecting RS players, since Saturday 3rd February 2018. We have isolated the cause, and this should be resolve after game update on the week commencing 12th February 2018.
Here's what you can expect depending on your membership status:
|Player Type||Daily Treasure Hunter Keys|
|Free to Play||1 TH Key|
|Normal Member||2 TH Keys|
|Premier Club Bronze||2 TH Keys|
|Premier Club Silver||3 TH Keys|
|Premier Club Gold||3 TH Keys|
Important things to note:
- Daily keys do not stack, so if you don't use them within a 24 hour window they will expire and be replaced by the next day's daily keys
- Purchased keys will be used ahead of daily keys, so if you are storing some you won't be making the most of daily keys
- Any Premier Club Gold user from last year will potentially get 4 TH keys until their 12 months for last year expires. This depends on the date that you made a purchase last year.
Please remember that only the Gold Premier Club package will see you receive all the perks.
If you are missing something else, please follow this advice:
- Missing Aura - Check your bank and with Xuan in Burthorpe
- Missing Outfit - Check on your customisation tab
- Can't access the Premier Club Forum - check out the official FAQ
If you are looking to cancel any recurring package set up as part of a Bronze or Silver Premier Club package, please follow the specific steps on our cancellations article.
If you want to get a refund on a Premier Club package, please check that you meet all the criteria via our Refund Article.
If you have questions about an issue not covered above please review the official FAQ.