Lost Items Policy
How did you lose your items?
- Lost items due to a Technical Issue?
- Lost items in Old School RuneScape?
- Lost items due to Account Security breach?
- Lost items to a scammer?
Lost items due to a Technical Issue?
If you have lost items due to a technical issue or confirmed bug we will happily look into returning your items. We can help if:
- You have lost your items due to a technical or server issue.
- You have lost items within the past 48 hours. This is because we only hold records for the past 48 hours, if your items were lost prior to this time we won't be able to track the items or validate how they were lost.
- We are unable to return items on Old School RuneScape due to technical limitations - even if they were lost due to a bug or connection issue.
Lost items in Old School RuneScape?
We do not have the ability to return any items that may have been lost in Old School RuneScape. This is down to technical limitations with this version of the game.
Lost items due to Account Security breach?
We offer a variety of advanced security features, such as a password, authenticator, registered email and bank PIN, which when enabled make it extremely difficult for your account to be taken over. If your account becomes insecure and items go missing we are unable to return the items back onto your account.
Lost items to a scammer?
Unfortunately we can't stop players from falling for scams, however please make sure you follow the advice provided in our scamming prevention guide to stay safe from future scams.
We'd much rather invest the time and resources to provide the features, tools and advice to prevent scamming happening in the first place, than try and deal with the fall out and chasing after the harm has been done. Prevention truly is better than the cure in this case.