Twitch Prime FAQ - Linking Accounts
Need help with Twitch? Check out this super helpful Twitch Prime Guide.
- How do I link and unlink my Twitch account?
- How do I find a missing Twitch Prime reward?
- What's the difference between Twitch Prime and Twitch drops?
- Question about Twitch or Amazon Prime
- Question about Rewards
- Head to the 'Linked Accounts' tab in Account Settings.
- Select 'Update Preferences'
- Select 'Manage Twitch'
- Hit the 'Link with Twitch' button
- Log in to your Twitch account
How do I find a missing Twitch Prime reward?
Once you are a Twitch Prime member and you've linked your accounts. Make sure you have followed all of these steps to both claim and redeem your reward:
|Claim the Twitch Prime Reward through Twitch|
|Click 'View instructions' and open the Link your Twitch and RuneScape accounts link|
|If presented with this prompt, hit 'Confirm'|
|Enjoy your free Twitch Prime loot and the greatest adventure ever!|
Head back to Twitch Prime to claim each month's new loot and complete step 2 to link it to your RuneScape account.
What's the difference between Twitch Prime and Twitch drops?
Twitch Prime is a subscription to the Twitch Prime benefits mentioned above. This special offer will mean rewards will be added to your RuneScape account if you sign up.