Twitch Prime FAQ - Rewards
Need help with Twitch? Check out this super helpful Twitch Prime Guide.
- How do I find my reward?
- Can I claim last month's reward?
- I’m an Ironman – can I still get the rewards?
- Do I keep the rewards even if I leave Twitch Prime?
- What sort of rewards do the Umbral Chests contain?
- Why doesn't Diango have my rewards?
- Can my recruited friend use the Twitch free membership?
- Question about Twitch or Amazon Prime
- Question about Linking accounts
How do I find my rewards?
Once you’ve logged into Twitch Prime, claimed your reward, and linked your RuneScape account, the first reward will be added to your account automatically.
Each month head back to Twitch Prime to claim the reward and ensure it is added to your account.
|Month 3's reward||How to find your reward|
|Umbral Waraxe, Umbral Wingset, Umbral Salawa Akh||
Automatically added to your Wardrobe
Ensure you have completed the below step to link the items to your RuneScape account. This must be completed after each package is claimed.
Can I claim last month's reward?
Each month comes with a brand new reward! If you missed last months reward it will have expired and you won't be able to claim it.
- The membership starts immediately and will remain in effect until it's expired.
- The consumable items (TH Keys, RuneCoins, Umbral Chest) will remain on your account until you use them.
Why doesn't Diango have my rewards?
You do not need to claim your rewards from Diango as they will be added to your account automatically. Please check the table above for more details about where to find them!
The only time you will need to speak to Diango, is if you don't have enough space to hold your Umbral Chests.
Can my recruited friend use the Twitch free membership?
Free membership added to accounts through the Twitch Prime membership offer will not be recognised on the Recruit a Friend system. In order to benefit from the Recruit a Friend perks, membership has to be purchased on the friend's account.