Remove your personal data and permanently disable your account
Why you might want to remove your personal data
- If you don't want us to process your data anymore
Information that can be removed
- Personal information we're certain belongs to you and not information relating to other individuals
- Information that falls within the definition of personal data
- Personal data that's no longer needed for it's initial purpose
Making a request
This is an irreversible request and will render your account permanently inaccessibile.
You can make a request to disable your account and remove any personal data for your RuneScape and Old School accounts by completing the form below, making sure to provide all of the following information.
Please be aware that if you're unable or unwilling to provide all of the requested information, we will be unable to process your request.
- A description of the specific personal information you'd like to remove
- A scanned image from List A that clearly shows your name and date of birth
- A scanned image from List B that clearly shows your name and address
It's highly recommended to block out any sensitive information, as long as the required information is clearly visible.
- List A
- Signed passport or card (current and not due to expire within 28 days)
- Birth certificate
- Government or state issued photo identity card
- Government or state issued driving licence
- Firearms licence
- Certificate of adoption
- Marriage or civil partnership certificate
- Military/Government/Law Enforcement ID card
- Affidavit issued and signed by a notary public or person authorised to administer oaths which includes confirmation of your full name and date of birth
- List B
- A utility bill (issued within the last 3 months)
- Bank, Building Society, or Credit Union statement or passbook (issued within the last 3 months)
- Mortgage statement from a recognised lender (issued within the last 12 months)
- Letter from a legal practitioner relating to property purchase (issued within the last 3 months)
- Property rental card or signed tenancy agreement for the current year provided by a registered property management company (not a private landlord)
- HMRC/IRS (or equivalent local tax collection agency) self-assessment or tax related document (issued within the last 12 months)
- Medical card or letter/document from a medical practice confirming registration
- Affidavit issued and signed by a notary public or person authorised to administer oaths which includes confirmation of your full name and address
If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will have to supply the information on your behalf.
Why are you asking for this information? How will it be used?
These attachments will only be used to validate your identity and will be securely destroyed as soon as your request has been processed. You are highly encouraged to block out or remove any sensitive information, as long as the requested information is clearly displayed.
How long will the process take?
We aim to resolve most requests within 30 days of receiving your request, but in some more complex situations this could be extended to 90 days.