Log in using Google
Google log in
You can log in and play using your Google login details on the following platforms:
RuneScape | Desktop client, Mobile app, Website
Old School | Android Mobile app, Website
Create an account through Google
If you would like to create a RuneScape account on the Android app with Google login, follow these steps:
- Open the RuneScape App
- Tap the 'Continue with Google' button and select the Google account you'd like to use.
- If you don’t have a Google account, follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
- A new RuneScape account will automatically be created and linked to your Google account.
- If you already log into RuneScape through Google, it will link your existing RuneScape account.*
- Make sure your account is secure by enabling 2-step verification with Google
- You can then start playing! You will be asked to choose your character name during character creation.
- Next time you log in you just need to hit the Google login button.
*If you're expecting to see your game progress from last time you logged in with Google, please log in to RuneScape, where your progress will be stored.
Link your existing account
If you have an existing RuneScape account and you'd like to log in using Google, you can link your RuneScape account to Google.
Already logged in with Google?
If you already have an account with Google and have already logged into the RuneScape app you simply need to select 'Continue with Google' and you will automatically log in and continue your adventures where you left off.