Google login FAQ
Google logins can be used to log into:
We've got everything you need covered here:
- Logging in using Google
- Adding a login email to Google created accounts
- Adding a Google login to your RuneScape account
- Removing Google from your account
- Why can't I login?
- Where are my stats?
- Can I log into multiple accounts through Google login?
- How do I login to the Old School desktop client?
- Why is my RuneScape login and Google Login different?
Why can't I login?
If you're having difficulties logging in with Google, and receive the message 'unable to connect to Google' or 'a problem occurred when connecting your accounts', make sure your DOB is set correctly and that you've enabled permissions for RuneScape to use Google to login.
Where are my stats?
If you've already created an account through Google, your progress and stats will be in RuneScape (a different version of the game).
Can I log into multiple accounts through Google login?
It is only possible to associate one Google account to one RuneScape account.
How do I login to the Old School desktop client?
It is not possible to login to the Old School desktop client through Google login. If you want to login on desktop, set a login email on your account.
Why is my RuneScape login and Google Login different?
You have the option to choose what login email you use to login to your account. If you want your Google login and RuneScape login to use the same email address follow these steps:
- Account created through Google - Add the same login email to Google created accounts
- Account created through RuneScape - Link your RuneScape account with the same Google email address
It is not possible to change the login email of an account once it is set.