Google login FAQs
Google logins can be used to log into:
We've got everything you need covered here:
- Logging in using Google
- Adding a login email to Google created accounts
- Adding a Google login to your RuneScape account
- Removing Google from your account
- Why can't I log in?
- Where are my stats?
- Can I log into multiple accounts through Google login?
- How do I log in to Old School on desktop?
- Why are my RuneScape login and Google Login different?
Why can't I log in?
If you're having difficulties logging in with Google, and receive the message 'unable to connect to Google' or 'a problem occurred when connecting your accounts', make sure your DOB is set correctly and that you've enabled permissions for RuneScape to use Google to log in.
Where are my stats?
If you've already created an account through Google, make sure you're logging in using the Google login button and are selecting the correct Google account.
Can I log into multiple accounts through Google login?
It's only possible to associate one Google account to one RuneScape account.
How do I log in to Old School on desktop?
The Jagex Launcher allows you to log in to Old School RuneScape on desktop using Google.
It's not possible to log in to the Old School desktop client through Google login. If you have a Google account and want to log in to the client, set a login email on your account.
Why are my RuneScape login and Google login different?
You have the option to choose what login email you use to log in to your account. If you want your Google login and RuneScape login to use the same email address follow these steps:
- Account created through Google - Add the same login email to Google created accounts
- Account created through RuneScape - Link your RuneScape account with the same Google email address
It's not possible to change the login email of an account once it is set.