RuneScape Mobile FAQ | Technical
- What are the minimum requirements for my device?
- Why can't I log in?
- Why is my game lagging?
- How can I stop the app from draining my battery?
- Do Android tablets support the app?
- Why does it say my device doesn't support RuneScape Mobile?
- Android | 8.0 or later, 2GB RAM, OpenGL ES3
- iOS | the latest iOS version
- Reduce the brightness setting of your device
- Turn off any background apps
- Turn on medium battery saver mode
- Adjusting the FPS in the graphics settings will reduce the amount of battery used to run the game
Why does it say my device doesn't support RuneScape Mobile?
Subject to ongoing performance and compatibility improvements, at present, some devices will not be able to install or update to the latest version; apologies for any inconvenience. We're aiming to increase compatibility moving forward.