RuneScape Mobile FAQ | Technical
- What are the minimum requirements for my device?
- Why can't I login?
- Why is my game lagging?
- How can I stop the app from draining my battery?
- My device is connected to the Vodafone network, can I play?
- Do Android tablets support the app?
- Why does it say my device doesn't support RuneScape Mobile?
- What are the known issues with RS Mobile?
- Reduce the brightness setting of your device
- Turn off any background apps
- Turn on medium battery saver mode
- Adjusting the FPS in the graphics settings will reduce the amount of battery used to run the game
My device is connected to the Vodafone network, can I play?
We are currently aware that some Vodafone users are not able to launch the client correctly. Please contact Vodafone and request access to age restricted content.
Why does it say my device doesn't support RuneScape Mobile?
Subject to ongoing performance and compatibility improvements, at present, some devices will not be able to install or update to the latest version; apologies for any inconvenience. We're aiming to increase compatibility moving forward.
- Please check the Google Play Store listing for the latest list of known issue
- You can also see the Known Issues Forum Thread