Redeem a Bond to summon a portable trader
You can summon a Portable Trader to exchange bonus experience and access the trader's store.
How does this work?
- Is this available for F2P players?
- How much does the Portable Trader cost?
- Does this mean the regular Vic the Trader is disappearing?
- How long will the Portable Trader last when summoned?
- Does that mean there will be Portable Traders everywhere?
- What if I forget where I put my Portable Trader?
How long will the Portable Trader last when summoned?
The Portable Trader will be active for exactly 1 hour and the timer is paused should you log off. During this time you can trade and spend redeemed credits. There will also be a buff on your buff bar showing how long you have left.
Does that mean there will be Portable Traders everywhere?
You cannot place a Portable Trader within 3 tiles of another players trader or a 10-tile radius of the standard Vic the Trader. Players can only summon one Trader at any given time.
What if I forget where I put my Portable Trader?
Don’t worry, you can summon him in most places that allow Summoning Familiars. On top of this, if you have a large distance between you and the Trader they will automatically be dismissed. Should you lose sight of your Trader, he can be re-summoned using the same Stone.