If you have not received your items, please check your statement to make sure the payment was successful.
My payment was successful
If your payment was successful make sure you didn't make the purchase on the wrong account. If you did get in touch with us so we can look into transferring it.
My payment was unsuccessful
If your recent attempts were declined by your card issuer your payment may be shown as 'pending' or PA (pre-authorised) on your statement as your bank reserved the payment but did not send it to Jagex, it will automatically be returned to you.
Please note, your bank or card issuer can take up to 5 days to return the payment.
How to make sure your payment is successful
To help your purchase succeed next time, try taking these steps:
- Double-check to make sure you entered your card information correctly
- Check if your bank/card issuer is blocking international payments – remember that Jagex Ltd is based in the United Kingdom
- Check there are sufficient funds in your bank account
If you've tried all of the above and still can't complete a payment, start by contacting your bank to see if the payment was declined by their security systems. They have access to all the information required to help you.
Try these steps:
- Try a different payment method – for example, PayPal or check out other payment methods
- Try using a different Debit/Credit Card
If you continue experiencing issues head on over to our Payment Troubleshooting Guides and contact your payment provider / bank for further support.