Google Login Issue
If you're experiencing issues logging into your Google-created RuneScape account, try these solutions to get back into game.
Ensure that your Google account has a date of birth set. To do this:
- Head to your Google Account's Personal info page
Make sure you're logged into the Google account you used to create your RuneScape account.
- Ensure that you have a Birthday set on the account
Grant Google access
If you're still having issues logging in, try removing RuneScape's access to your Google account, then granting it access again.
- Make sure you're logged into the Google Account you used to create your RuneScape account.
- Head to your Google Account's Apps with access to your account page.
- Wherever RuneScape is granted access to your Google Account, select it and hit "Remove Access" (see below image)
- Repeat step 3 for every instance of RuneScape on the list of Apps with access to your Google account.
- Log into RuneScape using the Google login button. Allow access to your date of birth details.
Forgot Google login