Log in using Game Center
It is not possible to link Game Center to an existing RuneScape Account
If you have an iOS device and would like to create a new account with Game Center follow these steps to log in to RuneScape via Game Center:
- Open the RuneScape App
- Tap the 'Continue with Game Center' button
- If you don’t have a Game Center account, follow the on-screen instructions and one will be created.
- Your RuneScape account will automatically be created and linked to your Game Center account
- Make sure your account is secure by enabling two-factor authentication with Apple
- You can then start playing! You will be asked to choose your character name during your character creation.
How do I log in on the desktop client?
Accounts created with Game Center will not have a registered email or login email by default. If you want to login on desktop, set a login email on your account.
Already logged in with Game Center?
If you already have an account with Game Center and have already logged into the RuneScape app you simply need to select 'Continue with Game Center' and you will automatically log in and continue your adventures where you left off.
Check out the Game Center FAQ