Set an email login for your Game Center account
If you log into RuneScape Mobile via Game Center you will not be able to:
- Log into the Desktop Client
- Log into the website and forums
- Make purchases for your account from the website
- Protect your account with the authenticator
If you'd like to benefit from these features you'll need to set a login email onto your Game Center account. You'll still be able to login the the Mobile app with your Game Center login but you'll also be able to log in on desktop with an email address.
Follow these steps
- Open the Old School RuneScape App
- Select 'Continue with Game Center'
- Access the 'Account Management' menu from in-game
- Click the 'Link email' button to open your web browser (see image)
- Set a login email* and password
- Complete the sign up form
- An email will be sent to your new login email - please verify it via the link in the email
You can now login with Game Center or login email.
*Please note: You'll need to use a login email that is not already a login email for another account. Please follow the advice if you receive the message: “This email address has already been used to play. To continue, enter a different email address.”
Make sure you protect your account with the authenticator.