Mobile Payments FAQ | Free trial
- Free trial
- How do I get the 7 day free trial?
- When does the 7 day free trial start?
- When will I be charged for my subscription following the 7 days free trial?
- How do I activate my subscription following the free trial?
- Can I use the free trial on different accounts?
- Why does my account say I am a member but I don't have membership?
- Head to your 'Account Options' Tab in the app
- Select 'Open Store'
- Select 'Start Trial' below the subscription you'd like to sign up for.
- Complete the steps and the 7 day free trial will be added to your account.
Once your free 7 day membership trial has ended you'll be billed for your subscription.
How do I activate my subscription following the free trial?
Google Play users
Your next month's subscription will be added to your account straight away. If the membership has not been added onto your account, simply login to your Google Play account and your membership should automatically commence.
Apple pay users
Please make sure you log into the Old School RuneScape app on your Apple device to activate your membership subscription.
Can I use the free trial on different accounts?
Once you have activated the 7 day free trial on your account you will not be able to activate another free trial on a second account using the same Google Play or Apple Pay account.
Please note if you do complete the steps for a second free trial, an active subscription will be added to your second account once the 7 day free trial has ended on the account you originally activated it on. You can follow the above steps to cancel your subscription.
Why does my account say I am a member but I don't have membership?
This will happen if you've logged into another RuneScape account and tried to redeem the 7 days free trial. As a subscription has been set up, our systems will recognise this as your account having membership. However the subscription won't commence until the 7 days membership has expired on the original account it was redeemed on.
Please see the above question for more information.