Frequently Reported Issues
- What is my compensation package?
- What’s the Guardian’s Gift and where can I find it?
- I'm missing perks on my augmented items
- My augmented item is missing XP
- Where are my items or GP from the Grand Exchange?
- I'm missing animals in my player-owned farm
- Something's wrong with my player-owned port
- Why can't I redeem my bond?
- I'm entering the correct authenticator code, why isn't it working?
- I was an impacted Premier Club Member. How do I claim my promised discount?
- Some more complex cases had to wait an additional month to get back into game. As outlined in this newspost any accounts restored on April 28th 2021 or May 6th 2021 received extra Returned gifts to recognise this extended time away from Gielinor
Following discussions with our amazing community, we crafted The Guardian's Gift which grants a variety of different benefits inspired by the feedback you provided!
The Guardian's Gift appeared in your backpack on your first log-in, as long as your account was eligible and there was space in your backpack.
Eligible accounts meet the following conditions:
- Account created before April 5, 2021
- You are not in Tutorial Island
- You have not received a Wish before
- Logged in at least once between 24th May 2021 and 24th August 2021
Guardian's Gifts have the following charges:
- Players who were not locked out at all will get 100% charge
- Players who were locked out for the expected amount of time will get 300% charge
- Players who were locked out for an extended period of time (until April 28th 2021 or later) will get 400% charge
- Due to technical complexities, we're unable to restore perks for augmented items. As part of the restoration process, we've already returned components to your materials pouch to ensure you can re-create the perks you've lost
- Materials currently owned can be viewed in your Invention pouch in the Backpack
- If you find that you don't have enough materials to re-create the perks you've lost, simply let us know the materials you're missing by submitting a ticket and we'll investigate further to ensure this is resolved
- Please be sure to use the following format in your ticket:
- e.g. Simple Parts | https://runescape.wiki/w/Simple_parts | Quantity 100
- Due to system limitations, it's not possible for us to add XP to any items
- Don't worry, though. You'll find some useful consumables in our compensation bundle that will help you get your XP back to its former glory
- If the items are not appearing in your Grand Exchange Collection Box, then the items should be in your bank
- If the GP is not appearing in the Grand Exchange Collection Box, then the GP should be in your currency pouch
- If items or GP are not there, please submit a ticket using the following format and we can take a look at getting those items or GP back into your account
- e.g. Coins | https://runescape.wiki/w/Coins | Quantity 100
- We expect most players to find any progress related to animals in pens and barns to have been set to their February 8th state. Breeding log completions are expected to be up to date
- If you're missing any animals, please submit a ticket and we can look to getting this resolved for you but please note that we aren't able to return any traits that your animals may have had
- Please use the following format when submitting your ticket for any missing animals:
- e.g. Kandarin Cow | https://runescape.wiki/w/Kandarin_cow | Quantity 10
- We aren't able to return any crew members that were lost
- Please submit a ticket if you have an issue with your port, providing as much detail as you can so we can pass this on to our product team
We're aware that some players affected by the lockout might have issues redeeming bonds. If you've been impacted, please get in touch so we can help.
If you receive this error message when logging in "You may have used incorrect login information, please try again" it might mean that your authenticator has become unsynced, try these steps to get your authenticator code to work again.
- Simply pick up the new Premier Club package via our website, you should see your discount appear in the basket
- If you're purchasing with bonds, then please purchase this year's Premier Club for the standard cost of 20 bonds. We'll place 5 bonds onto your account the following week. There's no need to reach out to get your replacement bonds as part of this process
- Qualifying players are those who were Premier Club members during the Login Lockout and couldn't log in to their account for several weeks
This isn't the end of all the known issues for restored accounts. So if you notice something about your account that just isn't right, please submit a ticket with as much detail as possible so we can pass this information to our engineering and product teams to investigate further.