- Notify you that your account email has been updated to an address you don't recognise - and offer you the option to 'cancel' the change
- Offer Rare/expensive/free items
- Promise special offers such as beta access
- Or even threaten to suspend your account
- Appear to be from a Jagex email that is forged.
Always check the sender's email address. Here's a list of email's we'll contact you from:
Be aware that although these are recognised emails, hijackers are finding ways to forge or spoof our email addresses. Keep in mind that Jagex will never ask you to provide sensitive account information in plain text, such as login details.