If you've received a message that your account has been disabled or involved in serious rule-breaking, the account will either be suspended or banned indefinitely depending on the severity of the offence.
You can check your account status for more detail about the violation, and when this might be lifted.
If your account has been banned for any of the following reasons, we have deemed the offence so serious so as to not permit any appeals:
- Account hijacking
- Bug abuse
- Real world trading
- Other manual permanent bans (fraud, community safety)
These offences are always investigated thoroughly before being applied. As these penalties are reserved for the worst offenders, we will not debate them on our forums, social media or any other method of communication.
However, for other offences, you may be eligible to submit an appeal. This will be reviewed by a member of our Player Support team.
Please be aware of the following conditions relating to the appeal process:
- Repeated or abusive appeals will decrease the chances of a successful appeal.
- Appeals sent after a decision has been made will not be reviewed.
- We are unable to reply to requests about pending appeals.
- Every account holder is responsible for the actions of their account. Action may be taken regardless of who was playing at the time. Extenuating individual circumstances will not lead to the removal of a penalty.
- If you believe your account has been compromised, make sure to you secure your computer and account before proceeding.
Important Information- Repeated or abusive appeals won't help your case. Appeals sent after a decision has been made will not be reviewed.
- It may take up to 14 days to receive a response to your appeal and we are unable to reply to requests about pending appeals.
- If you believe your account was compromised, make sure to follow the steps listed to secure your computer and account before proceeding.
- Confirm that your account details are correct before proceeding. We will not search for accounts if incorrect information is provided.
If you do not know your login name or email, take a look at out forgotten login page.
Due to high contact volumes, we might not be able to respond within our usual response times.
Please hang tight, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience, stay safe.