Not receiving emails
If you're not receiving or can't find emails from us follow these steps:
1. Make sure you're checking the correct email address.
Check your Email Account Settings to see a hint to your registered email address.
- If you can't access your account, resetting your password will also give you a hint to the email address used (don't worry you won't need to follow the steps to reset your password).
2. Check your spam/junk folder.
To set up filters for the most common providers, see the following information:
3. Search your inbox for emails from us.
We recommend adding the emails we usually contact you from to your contact list and waiting at least an hour before requesting another email.
Email's we'll contact you from:
4. Avoid these email account
Try to avoid using the following email accounts:
Some institutions have strict spam filters in place that can prevent Jagex emails reaching you. In these instances it is advisable that you contact the relevant department to query your email settings.
It is likely that if you lose access to the email account and will be unable to utilise any features associated with registered emails.
Get help from our communityForums