Our Rollback Policy
Can I get a stat rolled back on my account? I gained XP by accident....
We do not currently offer a "roll back" or XP removal service.
The only time we would consider removing XP from an account is when the XP was gained as a direct result of a in-game bug which has been confirmed by the Quality Assurance Team. If this was the case for you, please be sure to have submitted a Bug Report and then get in touch with us.
It can take a few days before our QA team are able complete testing and confirm a bug, so we may not be able to confirm this immediately.
If the QA Team are not able to locate a bug based on your report, we will not be able to remove the XP from your account.
|Please Note: We are not able to make any changes to your account in Old School RuneScape, including the removal of XP.|
Is there anything I can do to get rid of the unwanted XP on my account?
We listened to what you had to say, and so we introduced a Skill Reset feature.
Nastroth can be found in Lumbridge and offers skill resets if a certain criteria is met. This is only currently available in RuneScape, and not in Old School or other game modes.
The available Skill resets and their criteria are outlined below:
- Reset Constitution and Prayer- Requires level 5 or lower in Attack, Strength, Magic, Ranged, Defence and Summoning
- Reset Defence- requires that your combined Attack, Strength, Ranged and Magic levels total at least 10
Along with the above requirements, you cannot reset your stats using Nastroth if:
- You have already performed your chosen reset for your account.
- You have already performed the other reset for your account.
- You have specifically requested that Nastroth never reset your stats.
- You have any items equipped, in your backpack or beast-of-burden inventories.
- You have dropped an item or dismissed a familiar in the last three minutes.
- You have an item that would be removed by the reset in a Keepsake box.