First things first
See if you can locate your items yourself:
- Check your inventory and bank. It sounds obvious, but is the first place you should look
- Speak to Diango in-game to recover a variety of items in RuneScape and some holiday items in Old School
- Cosmetics and aura purchases can be found through Solomon's Store
- If you're missing Treasure Hunter Keys or cosmetic tokens, see here instead
It's against our policy to return items when:
- You were hijacked or scammed. Follow our security advice to prevent this from happening again
- The loss can't be verified or is fraudulent
- The request includes the following types of items:
- Temporary holiday event items
- Items recoverable from Diango
- Unique quest items
- Certain pets
- XP granting items
Old School RuneScape
We're unable to return items at all in Old School RuneScape due to technical limitations with the game.
In rare situations, we may be able to return items in RuneScape if they've been lost due to:
- Widespread service disruptions
- Confirmed bugs recognised by Jagex
- Make sure to report a bug in-game to help our QA team quickly identify issues
Making a claim
If you qualify, please submit a request within 48 hours of the event so we can verify your loss. Eligible items will be restored whenever possible, and in certain cases, we may return the equivalent value of your loss instead.
Please be aware there is a limit to the number of times we can offer this service, so be sure to only use it to recover important items.
Submit a claim
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours
RuneScape accounts only.