Missing items? Here's what to do:
First things first
See if you can locate your items yourself:
- You can reclaim a variety of items in RuneScape and some holiday items in Old School RuneScape if you speak to Diango in-game
- Try turning it off and back on again. Re-logging might make your items miraculously reappear
- Make sure you're checking the right place for items such as cosmetics and auras
- If you're missing a cosmetic token, head here
If that hasn't solved it, we might be able to return items lost due to:
- Widespread service disruptions
- Confirmed bugs recognised by Jagex
Please be aware that we're unable to return items if:
- You were hijacked. We encourage you to utilise security features to prevent third party access
- You were scammed. Please make sure you follow our scamming prevention advice to stay safe
- You lost items in Old School RuneScape. This is due to technical limitations and includes items lost to a bug or connection issue
We cannot restore the following items:
- Temporary items such as holiday items
- Items that can be recovered from Diango
- Unique quest items
- Certain pets
- XP granting items
Making a claim
If you qualify please submit a request within 48 hours of the event so we can verify your loss.
Once confirmed any eligible items will be restored to your account. In certain cases, we may return the equivalent value of your loss.
Please be aware that there is a limit to the number of item returns per account, so be sure to only use this service to recover important items.
Due to high contact volumes, we might not be able to respond within our usual response times.
Please hang tight, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience, stay safe.