You can request that we share your personal data with you.
We're able to disclose:
- Personal information we know belongs to you but not to others
- Such as your identity data, contact data, technical data, profile data or game usage data
The above data won't be shared if disclosing it negatively impacts the rights and freedoms of other people, reveals trade secrets and/or impacts on Jagex intellectual property such as software copyright or security features that help us protect our users.
If you've upgraded to a Jagex account:
- You can Export personal data held on your Jagex account
- You can request information for all linked characters below
- When making your request, select any character when prompted to log in
How long will the process take?
We aim to resolve most requests within 30 days of receipt, but in some more complex situations, this could be extended to 90 days.
For other general enquiries, contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.