Recovery questions are a legacy security feature and are no longer supported.
Recovery questions were used to verify account ownership. They have been replaced by the RuneScape Authenticator.
Accounts with existing questions and answers will no longer be able to set new or change them.
Recovering your account
- You may be asked to supply Recovery Answers when recovering your account
- If you didn't set them you don't need to fill them out
- We recommend submitting the earliest answers you can remember
- If you can't remember please have a guess
Hijacker set your recovery answers?
- You can’t change your recovery answers if they had previously been set by a third party
- Although we encourage you to keep those answers secure, they are not enough to recover an account on their own
- See more information on how to keep your account safe from hijackers.