This article outlines the different login methods available and provides instructions to help you remember your details.
Head here if you've forgotten your password. If you've forgotten your login, follow the advice below.
Account created via RuneScape website
Accounts created via the RuneScape website will use a login email or login name:
- Accounts created after November 2010 will use a login email
- Your registered email may be different to your login email if it was changed in the past
- Accounts created before November 2010 will use a login name
- This will be your first-ever character name
- To log in click 'Log in with RuneScape username' on the login screen
To retrieve login details associated with your registered email, use our self-service email reminder. No email will be sent if there are no matching accounts for the entered address.
Jagex account created by upgrading RuneScape character
Accounts created by upgrading a RuneScape character to a Jagex account will always use a login email.
Follow the advice here for help getting back into your Jagex account.
Account created via third party
Accounts created and managed exclusively by a third party must be recovered by contacting them directly:
If you still need help remembering your RuneScape login name or email please get in touch.
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours