Unable to find RuneScape Bonds
Purchased Bonds on the wrong version of RuneScape
If you've purchased a Bond from the website and can't find it in game you might have purchased the wrong type of Bond.
- Login to both versions of the game with the same login (RuneScape and Old School)
- Check your Bonds pouch
- Head to our transfer bonds page where we can provide further assistance.
Issues completing your purchase
Having trouble completing your purchase? Take a moment to go through our payment support guides to help you resolve your issue.
My purchase was successful and I still can't find my bonds?
- If your Bank or Itinerary are full the Bonds won't show up until there's space for them.
- Make sure you check both versions of the game, you might have bought RuneScape Bonds instead of Old School Bonds and visa versa.
- The payment may have been declined.
If you have attempted making a payment via credit or debit card, and it didn't go through, yet you have spotted a charge from us on your bank statement, it means your payment attempt was declined by our systems. Your bank may reserve funds in advance for making the payment – please note that these would be displayed as 'processed' or 'pending' on your statement.
Don't worry, funds for payments that were declined will be automatically returned - it can take up to 5 working days for your card issuer to process and return the payment. To know if you had a failed payment, head on over to your inbox where we will always drop a message to confirm if the purchase went through or not.
Still no luck? Please get in touch and one of the billing support team will be happy to assist you further.
Response ETA: Up to 48 hours
Check your Message Centre for a reply